Laptop Bag - Sisters, What!

Laptop Bag

Occasionally I'll go through my pictures and find something that I made a bit ago. This bag is one of those. I actually made two, one for my sister and one for my mom for Christmas. 
I found the tutorial on the Purl Bee Blog and realized it was perfect for my mom and sister who both happen to get Macbook Pros around the same time. Both of them used their laptops all the time and were constantly taking them everywhere with them. 



It was very easy to make. I did have to read through the directions multiple times, but I finally figured it out.  I did change the top of the bag a little. Instead of folding it down like she did, I just left it up and add the bias tape. You can find the tutorial HERE.

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I think this would be a perfect sewing project for my girls and I to add to our summer craft list. Thanks for sharing. Stopping by to say Hi from #‎thatsfreshfriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! I need to get busy and make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. I need one of these badly. I'm always carting my laptop around. Thanks for sharing at The Makers!
    Corey @ TinySidekick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bag! I really need a laptop bag! Thanks for sharing at The Makers :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing what you think. Thank you for your sweet comments!